Members are expected to follow the rules and regulations of both the sim and fleet at all times, both in character and out of character.
By continuing, you affirm that you will sim in a proper and adequate manner.
Members who choose to make ultra short posts, post very infrequently, or violate the sim's 13+ policy will be removed immediately, and by continuing, you agree to this.
In addition, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not accept players under the age of 13. Any players found to be under the age of 13 will be immediately removed without question. By agreeing to these terms, you are also saying that you are above the age of 13.
1. All players are required to follow the Obsidian Fleet rules and regulations.
2. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
3. The Command staff reserve the right to remove a character without prior notice.
4. Players are required to post a minimum of once every two weeks but are encouraged to post more.
5. If tagged (someone requires you to respond) in a Joint Mission post you have a maximum of 3 days to reply. However, if you are not able to do so in time speak to the person in question and/or leave a note in the JP.
6. All mission posts must be a minimum of 300 words in length and must have a signature attached stating who took part.
7. All players must follow the Leave of Absence Policy:
Leave of Absence (LOA) - If you will be away for 7 days or more (also if you have a JP going and will not be able to reply within 4 days)
Extended Leave of Absence (ELOA) - For any absence in excess of one full calendar month. If away for more than 1 full calendar month you may be required to step down from post and return to any available/applicable position upon return.
Absent Without Leave (AWOL) - Not being in contact and not logging into the Nightingale's site for 14 days or more without requesting LOA or ELOA can result in instant removal.
8. Each player is allowed 1 normal character and they must have written the character up themselves. Each player is allowed 5 Non Player Character or Played Non Player Characters and this PNPC must not hold any rank above that of a Lieutenant and in a minor position. They may not be a Department Head or Assistant Department Head. Only the CO may agree to a waive in this rule.
9. No abuse will be accepted towards the Command Staff or normal crew members.
10. Any breach of the rules may result in a warning or removal from the USS Nightingale.